A story from last week: When I first arrived at my house, I had no household essentials. After two days, when I ran out of the water that I had brought with me, I had to ask Katy for some from her filter. While she graciously offered me as much water as I needed, I was eager to be able to boil my own. During my first trip to town, I didn't have enough room to bring a pot or electric water heater back with me on the moto, so I had a few more days ahead of mooching from my neighbor. Finally, on my second trip down, I found not only a store that sold a reasonably priced electric water heater, but also room in my backpack. It cost 12,000rwf which is about $23 and way more than what I would pay for the same quality appliance in the States. There was some dirt on the top of it and it looked a bit flimsy, but if I was going to have my own purified water that night, my options were limited.
That afternoon I returned home with a few visitors. Some of my fellow volunteers wanted to see what all the fuss was about. (They had started calling me Rapunzel since I had been trapped up on the mountain for a few days until I figured out how to get a moto to come all the way up here.) After a hike around the neighborhood, we sat down to eat and I decided to make some tea with my new purchase. But, when I pushed the button down to turn on the pot, it snapped right back up. I tried again. Still no luck. "Of course!" I thought, "this is what you get for not shopping around." I tried the button one more time willing it to work…willing it to work a little too much, because I heard a snap and the button swung free from its place. Not about to make another trip into town for the next few days, I resigned myself to Katy's generosity until I could bring the thing in to have it fixed.
The next day, after church, I was trying to put off doing dishes and decided to see what I could do about the water situation. I brought out my Leatherman (thanks Tim!) and unscrewed the four screws that were holding the pot together. After a few trial and errors, I was able to fix the button so that it wasn't loose anymore. Unfortunately it still would not stay down when you turned it on. I determined that this was due to shoddy design and there was nothing that the store owner would be able to do about it. So out came the embroidery floss. I tied it to the underside of the button, pulled out the loose end, and put the screws back in place. Plugging in the cord, I pushed the button and pulled the floss down, pinning it under the base of the pot. Success! The button stayed and I soon heard the water boiling. And so, for now, I can make my own water. Seriously, who needs duct tape when you've got embroidery floss.
Note: Rapunzel has been rescued. I now have a moto guy…Alexandre, he always answers when I call, understands my French, and knows how to avoid the potholes on the way down…a knight in shining armor really. Royal stead, visored helmet and all.

I'm sitting here with Elaine Baker - who I just realized you probably met at SpringHill the year after I was there. She worked at High Adventure staff, too... anyway, we're roommates here in Tanzania. Small world! Just had to laugh about how familiar your adventures are - the first week of training here we had to figure out how to use motorized vehicles (speaking Swahili that we didn't know, of course) to get to training. And we've definitely come to expect taking home a lamp, or anything really, and having it not work. At all. Thinking of you as you keep going with this amazing adventure God's put you on!
ReplyDeleteawww...you have a knight in shiny armor! ;) I'm a little bit jealous....
ReplyDeleteNecessity if the mother of invention. Way to go!
ReplyDeletePraying as you teach now...no doubt, another "adventure."